Heights of Hope partners with Good Samaritan Ministries to offer Circles, an 18-month national program designed to empower and equip families to move out of poverty and thrive. The method is intentionally relationship- and community-driven and brings together people from all walks of life to support our Circle leaders and create change in our community. Watch the video on the Circles USA webpage to learn how the program works.
Here are two practical ways you could get involved NOW:
- Provide a Meal. A crucial part of the process is joining in meals together as a community. We are looking for individuals, families, small groups or businesses who would be willing to provide a meal for a group of 40-50 people. To sign up for a meal, click here: Heights of Hope Circles Meal Sign Up
- Provide Care in the Nursery: We are committed to providing care for all children so that parents can attend Circles. We are always looking for people who would be willing to play with toddlers or snuggle with infants during Circles.
Our next Circle group will start in December 2019. Here are ways you can get involved then:
- Become a Circle Leader: Individuals who are looking to make life changes through participating in Circles. These are the people setting goals (financial, educational, etc.) to help them gain better financial security.
- Become a Circle Ally: Friends and community members who commit to supporting and encouraging a Circle Leader through relationship building and consistency.
- Join a Resource Team: The education, jobs, and community) teams support our Circles group with special events, training, and resources. Check out the Resource Team Brochure to learn more.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Mandy at (616) 589-6612 or email@example.com.